Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Almost baby time!

Today was full of preparations for the big day tomorrow. I know the morning will be busy too getting ready for surgery and packing everything up to move rooms. Matt will drop Jonah off at preschool in the morning and head over to the hospital. I'm glad I wasn't scheduled for the first one of the day because that would be pushing it for Matt to get here in time.

Matt brought Jonah to visit one last time before tomorrow. I don't know how we would keep sane without the outdoor terrace to go to while they visit. It is so nice to get some fresh air and feel the breeze. I'm sure Jonah loves being able to run around and be loud. I told Jonah today was the last day he'll be my only baby boy and he turned to me and told me he wasn't a baby, he was a big brother.

This will be the last post until the announcement that the babies are here. Don't expect it to be until evening though. The c section is scheduled for 12:30 but between the possibility of it being pushed back, the length of the surgery itself, two hours in recovery and then the two hour time difference it could be early evening before we start making the calls let alone post any pictures.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Please know I am thinking of you, praying and love you so much! Who will get Jonah from preschool? Rest well tonight.m

Megan Plunk said...

I love you all so much!! Hang in there guys, the lil boys are almost here <3 You have done great, Kim!

Anonymous said...

You all are in my thoughts and prayers. You have done a wonderful job and should be very proud of yourselves. Tell the big brother I love him and know he will be a marvelous big brother. Please take care of yourself and I know God will let everything come out okay. I am waiting on pins and needles. Love and kisses Great Grandma Jiles