Thursday, July 19, 2012

In preparation for the many pictures after the boys arrival we had planned on taking Jonah to a professional to get his hair cut (because I've been asked on more than one occasion if he cut his own hair). After this week we decided not to waste any more time so last night Matt took him to the place he goes. I instructed him to take many pictures which he did but then I forgot to have him send them to me. So all I have is the before and after. I can't believe the change.




Before

After


Here is my helper emptying the dryer for me.



Eating breakfast in the playroom this morning. We're camping out here all day so that I don't have to go up and down the stairs. Matt packed us a cooler of snacks and drinks.



The ultrasound tech was nice enough to try to get a few 3D images of the boys on Monday. They aren't the greatest because it is tight in there. This is the only one that I felt worth posting. My cell phone camera is going bad and won't focus anymore so trying to take pictures of the pictures didn't work very well. This is part of Baby A's face.


1 comment:

Megan Plunk said...

Aw Baby A has such a SMUSHED face :) Jonah looks like such a big boy with his haircut!
Sending my love and good thoughts!