Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's Official

I will be staying in the hospital until the boys are born. As long as my condition doesn't worsen they'll deliver the boys a week from Friday. I'm missing Jonah so much and I'm bummed I won't be able to do anything for Matt's birthday. It is nice to have an end date though. I can count down the days instead of wondering when we're going to meet the boys. I'm learning to knit, too. I was going to have Matt bring my crocheting but this morning a woman who comes around once a week to teach the women on bed rest to knit taught me and now I'm making a scarf. I'm happy to have something to do as daytime tv isn't that great. Although the Olympics are coming up which I'm really excited about. I remember 4 years ago Matt and I watched the Olympics as we were waiting on our baby to come! I labored through the end of men's gymnastics so didn't catch any of that and I don't remember the closing ceremonies.

2 comments:

Megan Plunk said...

Great news! And I'm sorry you are sad about being in the hospital for Matt's birthday, but this is the best present he could ask for: 2 more healthy boys! Hang in there :)

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you all and you are in my prayers Just wish I was not so old I would be on plane out there to help. I know how you miss being home with Matt and Jonah. I mailed a box hope it gets ther for Matts birthday. I love your knitting and you are doing very good stitches are very even and uniform. usually new beginners are not that good. Still need rain here and it was very hot yesterday. Yards are still brown have to water plants evry day. Love Great Grandma Jiles