Thursday, July 5, 2012

Picture Recap

Here are pictures from yesterday.


I didn't understand quite a few of the things in the parade and this was one of them. Matt insisted I take a picture.



Matt and Jonah watching the parade. Thankfully a nice lady took pity on me and my swollen ankles and let me sit in one of their extra chairs.



Walking back to the car after the parade. Nice view of the sound.



That was as far as I got and then Matt went to get the car to pick Jonah and I up.



On the way to the fireworks. We got there 2 hours early to get a good spot and brought our pillows and blanket.



The boys eating their dinner.



Mmm, kettle corn!



On the way back to the car. It was cold! It took us a long time to get out of the parking lot and then home. I think we got home around midnight.


1 comment:

Megan Plunk said...

Great pictures! Hope you had a great holiday :) I love you!