Monday, July 30, 2012

Things are quiet around here. My days consist of having the babies monitored for an hour twice a day, a couple of naps, eating and watching tv. Matt and Jonah made a brief visit yesterday evening. They had spent the day at the park and then Jonah took a nice nap. He is at preschool today and will be visiting one last time tomorrow before the babies arrive on Wednesday!


Jonah was inspired by the Olympics and was doing some type of exercise when he visited yesterday.



A couple of days ago Matt said it looked like I had grown. One of my nurses who had been off for a couple of days said the same thing. I haven't gained any weight in the last week but I do feel like the boys are getting bigger.



This was before I was admitted to the hospital for the first time two weeks ago. I think we can call that pitting edema. Now I have zero edema! I've lost six pounds and I think it was all fluid.

1 comment:

Rita and Chris said...

Just wanted to wish you luck on Wednesday, Kim. I enjoy staying up to date with you through your blog and see how Jonah has grown. Good luck!!! And I can't wait to finally find out the boys' names!!!!