Friday, July 13, 2012

Yesterday was Jonah's last doctors appointment with me. From now on I go two days a week and will be having non stress tests each visit. He doesn't sit still or stop talking during my 5 minute appointments so I know he won't be able to go up to an hour. I have had to bring the stroller and strap him in so he isn't pushing all the buttons on the ultrasound machine. Yesterday I had blood drawn and he was very interested. Today he made some sort of Lego contraption to take out my blood. Yesterday I brought the portable DVD player to the appointment with us but it was so quick that I didn't even have time to get it out. He was thrilled to watch it on the way home as he likes when he rides in my friend's vehicles that all have DVD players. It was nice to be able to listen to the radio. I hardly heard a peep out of him except laughing. Matt has the weekend off and we have a mile long list of things to do. I have the urge to nest without the ability to really do anything but Matt is feeling a sense of urgency now that we're so close to the end so I think he is motivated.

No comments: