Thursday, July 26, 2012

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. My labs were stable although the 24 hr urine revealed that the protein doubled from the one a week ago. My BP was more consistently high but I didn't have a headache. Matt and Jonah are visiting me today and they've given me wheelchair privileges once a day so we're going to go outside and enjoy the sunshine for a bit. I've been knitting and my scarf is coming along. Here is what I've done so far. Baby B wanted to be in the picture too so that little bump is his foot/elbow/knee/shoulder.

I can't resize the picture on my phone so I will do that when Matt brings the laptop so you'll be able to see the whole thing.

Another add on: My doctor just came in and said they're going to get me a date and time for the c section!

No comments: