Monday, August 27, 2012

First Beach Trip

The boys took their first trip to the beach. They slept in their stroller and came out to eat and then went back in so I would say it went off without a hitch. It was so nice to be out enjoying the nice weather. We thought the weekend would be the last of it before the rain started but they've revised this weeks forecast to include some sunshine. I borrowed the laptop from Matt while he's working on the desktop so I could upload a few pictures. The new, much larger SD card for my camera doesn't work on our printer because the printer is old so I upload from the laptop. The boys slept for a 4 hour stretch last night and it was wonderful! They're nursing during the day and then I'm pumping and giving them bottles at night so they sleep a little longer. They're getting better at nursing but are still not quite pros yet so eat very frequently through the day. We'll eventually figure out a routine and what works. They'll get their weight checked on Wednesday.



Elliott

Simon


Not sure who this is but they had just finished eating. I'm thinking it may be Simon


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. Jonah looks so tall and handsome. Glad the little ones are doing so well. Looking at pictures they look so much alike but Megan and Joan both say that is not so. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Kim. Miss you all so much and can not wait until December to see you all. Love and Kisses to you all Great Grandma Louise