Saturday, August 4, 2012

I held Simon today! He slept the entire time. He is still breathing a little bit fast at times so no bottle or nursing for him quite yet but probably soon. Both boys were wearing clothes when I came in tonight. Just little t-shirts but they look so cute. Jonah was feeling better this morning but while he and Matt were in the family lounge when I was feeding Elliott he started feeling bad again. He ended up sleeping on the couch in the lounge and was burning up. I hope he starts feeling better soon because the weather is so nice right now. I took some pictures of Elliott after I fed him. He is so cute! I didn't have the camera near so I didn't get any of Simon but I will soon. Prepare for some adorableness...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of your baby pictures you should compare them. I think he looks like you. He is so sweet. Mom

Mrs. DeBord said...

These are beautiful pictures, Kim. Elliott (I love the names) is gorgeous. Thanks for posting.

The Bowgren Family said...

We need a baby Kim pixt posted?!? Please :)