Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I know I've been slacking on posting anything. I blame Matt as he took the laptop that was located next to the breast pump under the guise that he needed it for work. No really, he is working on his application for fellowship (in Ohio!) so I want him to use it for that. Anyway, the boys had a weight check yesterday. They're slowly gaining. Elliott was 5 lbs 2.5 oz and Simon was 5 lbs 8 oz. They'll get another weight check on Friday and then again on Tuesday. I also need to meet with lactation about their little tongues. Everyone is so hesitant to do a frenulectomy here where with Jonah it wasn't a big deal and done at his first pediatrician visit. Here are a couple pictures to get your fix. First Simon and then Elliott.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable and precious can you get. Hope you are getting all your strength back as you will be needing it. Grandma Joan was really looking forward to seeing you all when I took her to airport early this morning. It was only in upper 70s today. Yards are beginning to green up a little . It was only 60 early this morning on our way to airport but sun came out and it warmed up right away. I am going to bed early tonight Love to you all Great Grandma Louise

The Bowgren Family said...

He's got your smile :) how adorable. Kisses all around!!! One week, I can't wait. Ps did you take these?? I truly wouldn't put it past you but with the scale I was thinking maybe hospital photography? Either way, they are amazing pix of adorable cutie pies!

Megan Plunk said...

These pictures are great! I miss you all already :(

Megan Plunk said...

These pictures are great! I miss you all already :(