Monday, August 13, 2012

Pictures

Here are a few pictures of Simon on his first evening home. I have pictures of Elliott on his first day home on the laptop which I need to set up. Things are going well but it is only day 2 with 2 of them. They're on different eating schedules because Simon eats much more than Elliott so usually goes 4 hours between feedings where Elliott eats every 2 to 3 hours. It is nice when they eat at the same time. Last night they were up at the same time and I nursed both of them. It would be so much easier if they could nurse exclusively because I spend so much time pumping. If I'm not pumping I'm washing pump parts and bottles. Hopefully as they get closer to full term and get stronger they will be able to nurse more. Right now their doctor wants it limited to 3 times a day which they happen to mostly do at night because it is so much easier than warming up a bottle. They also get extra calories added in their milk in the bottle which they want to keep them on until they get bigger. I don't think Simon will need them much longer. As of yesterday he weighed 5 lbs 6 oz. That is 6 oz more than his brother. So here are a few pictures of Simon. I have a doctor's appointment today and then the boys have one tomorrow.








2 comments:

The Bowgren Family said...

Love the pictures! So glad you're all finally together!! Miss you sooo much, can't wait to be there so soon. Hugs n kisses.

Grandma Joan said...

What a cutie! So glad everyone is home together! Hugs and kisses!