Thursday, September 27, 2012

Phone pictures

Although I try to keep us busy and get out of the house, the days I love the most are the ones that we don't have any plans. We did run to Target to grab a few goodies to bring Veronica when I go visit the baby. She was a whopping 9 lbs 8 oz. They named her Juliana which is what we would have named a girl if we had one. I've resigned to the fact that I'll only have boys which is fine because they're pretty sweet. Jonah just went down for a nap and I have at least 30 minutes to wash dishes before the boys wake up to eat and then I'm getting the Halloween decorations from the garage!! Here are some cell phone pictures from today.

Our activity for today was what I called "Valet" where I told Jonah what word to park the car on and he parked it there and then retrieved it when the people came to pick their cars up. You can't see it in the picture but each parking space had a short word he could sound out on it. He loved it and did great. Thank you again, Pinterest!


I was holding both of the boys this morning and it didn't go well. That's Elliott's hand in Simon's face. This was followed by a lot of screaming.



This is some type of vehicle that picks up soot according to Jonah.



The reason I took the picture, these two adorable little people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you all. You are doing such a great job.
we are really into harvest. The field of corn right across from Keith is making 197 plus an acre which is surprising with the drought. It has never made that good. Harry says things south of Sabina are great. We had frost two nights last week but warmed up some , got some rain and it cooled off some again. Yards are very green and you have to mow every five days Funny after maybe only mow once a month this summer. Jonah I love your drawings and you can tell cars better than me. Looking forward to Christmas and seeing you all. Love Great Grandma Louise