Monday, October 29, 2012

The weekend

The weekend was a blur because it mostly consisted of crying babies. The boys must be going through a growth spurt because I did nothing but feed babies. I spent hours on the couch and just rotated them because before one would finish eating the other would be awake and crying. Matt and Jonah did get the pumpkin carved though so at least we accomplished something. We went to a Halloween party for the resident's kids on Friday. Jonah had a good time and the boys mostly slept.

Simon at midnight. Both boys think they need to be awake at that time and usually screaming. I tried to tell Matt what a wonderfully easy baby Jonah was but I don't think he believed me until these two came along.



Elliott and his big smile.



The jack-o-lantern. I think its cute.



Looking at the toy catalog.



Carving the pumpkin.

No comments: