Friday, December 21, 2012

Catch Up

I couldn't tell you where we've been or what we've been doing. All I know is that the house is a mess, our bags are not yet packed and I'm exhausted. I need a maid, nanny and possible wet nurse. No really, they're not bad babies but for some reason they scream bloody murder if I put them down at night which means no one is getting much sleep. Some serious sleep training is in order.

Jonah has been keeping me laughing lately. Here are a few of the things he's said:
"When I grow up I'm going to be a pediatric radiology veterinarian at the childrens hospital."

After I told him I had a headache he told me I needed to take some miralax.

When he couldn't get his dog Jingle to respond to his voice commands he said "He must be deaf." (Again, they're studying Beethoven at school)

Last weekend was the radiology Christmas party held at the Museum of Flight. Matt was on night call so we couldn't go to the party in the evening but they had free admission for event goers so we went in the morning. Matt had taken Jonah to the party last year when I was working and Jonah had also gone with his preschool class on a field trip but it was my first time there. Jonah had a blast since he is all about space and flying lately.











Teachers gifts, muffins and a gift card. The tag says "There's muffin like great teachers!" which I later realized wouldn't make any sense to 3/4 of the teachers who speak English as a second language.


Someone is sick! We went to the doctor yesterday and have a prescription for antibiotics just in case his ears start looking worse and we're traveling. Here he is wearing his mask and getting ready to give me some medicine.


They seemed to have grown so much overnight.

No comments: