Monday, January 21, 2013

Our weekend didn't turn out too bad. Jonah hasn't thrown up since Friday night. We went to Ikea where we had lunch, went to church on Sunday and almost made it half way through mass which isn't too bad with two babies and a very antsy little boy, and today we went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Here are some cell phone pictures.


This is why I try to stress to Matt that he needs to fasten the boys into the swing and seat.


Elliott's first taste of food. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his mouth. He was sitting on my lap while we were eating lunch and was grabbing my plate and hands all while smacking his lips. I had forgotten about how difficult it is to eat while holding a hungry baby.


Jonah's "cheese" face. He did not want his picture taken with the big mouse.


Costco has the best cake!


The boys were waiting for me to get ready for bed on Friday. Notice Mitt/sock hands.

No comments: