Friday, January 18, 2013

We went to a trampoline/playplace today. It was so good to see our friends and I have a feeling Jonah will take a nice nap today. Charlene's mom is in town so she sat with the three babies while they slept in the strollers and the moms got to chat while we watched the kids play. I'm so excited for the next three days. There are so many things we could do but we don't have an itinerary planned yet. Jonah's only request was that we go to church so we might have to plan around that. No pictures of the boys today. For probably the third time I put them in their outfits from Aunt Susie with the plan to take a picture but one of them always has an explosion and I have to change them. I should know by now to take a picture right away.

Jumping


Watching his Transformer movie with his transformers. Charlene got him the green one for Christmas and gave it to him today. I just bought it last night for him but had put it away for Valentine's Day. Now I need to return it and find another one he doesn't have!

No comments: