Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pictures and video

Last weekend Jonah, Matt and Elliott where recovering from the stomach flu. Jonah is starting this week with a cough and sore throat. I'm sure we'll all have it soon as he has been coughing in our faces, on our food and everywhere else. I can't wait for the boys to have their first teeth pop through. I feel like we've been so close for weeks now. They're slobbering, chewing on everything and fussy. Here is a short video and some pictures from today. Jonah has a field trip tomorrow and I'm going to tag along which should be fun. Matt will stay home with the boys unless he has a long night tonight.


Me and my big boy Elliott. Need to clean mirror


Happy Simon and Elliott trying to grab his face.


Simon took off his socks for a snack.


I turned the chair so Elliott wouldn't be facing the tv while Jonah was watching a movie. He turned his whole body to view the tv.


My sick boy. It is not affecting his appetite. He must be going through a growth spurt because we cannot feed him enough lately. After every meal and snack he asks for more.  He had his coat on to go to work.

No comments: