Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My phone is too low on memory to post pictures to blogger but I finally figured out how to add my instagram photos to the blog. Check out the sidebar on the right for the latest pictures. We're all still recovering. Matt hasn't gotten sick but he hasn't really been around us to get sick. Even though he is no longer working evenings he is on a busy service and doesn't get home until 7 or 7:30. Jonah has been missing him and yesterday he had a meltdown before preschool. Matt came home from work and when Jonah realized he was going to preschool and not staying home to play with daddy he lost it. He cried all the way to preschool. We picked him up early and took him to the beach but he is still missing him. The first thing he asked me this morning was if Matt was home and when is he coming home.

In other news we've been out and about a lot. I keep thinking I'm going to power through this nasty cold but I think I'm really just making myself feel worse. Elliott was feeling better but now I question whether his ears are bothering him. Matt says he just sees fluid and they don't look infected. Simon is 4 or 5 days behind Elliott in the cold and is at the coughing stage now. I'm really ready for a good night of sleep! We had just started sleep training the night before Elliott started getting sick and it went pretty well. The cribs are currently housing clothes that I've been sorting through and trying to decide what is staying (because you know if we have another it will be a boy) and what is going to consignment. I need to finish that so we can move the boys into their own room and everyone will sleep better.

No comments: