Friday, May 17, 2013

9 month weights

Simon and Elliott had their 9 month appointment on Wednesday. Simon weighed 16 lbs 9 oz and Elliott was 15 lbs 7 oz. Elliott fell off the chart for his weight so he'll go back in for a weight check in 6 weeks. He was also borderline anemic and that will be checked at his year visit. I foresee a lot if weight gain in the coming months for both the boys because they are eating and loving everything. I've also started giving them a bottle at bedtime in addition to nursing because we need to start using the milk in the freezer. Since they've been mostly sleeping through the night I've been pumping before I go to bed leading to more milk in the freezer. Last night was the first night they both slept through the night on the same night. They went to bed around 7:30 and woke up at 6:30. The only downside was that they woke up at the same time so one screamed while I fed the other. Jonah also woke up too.

Quads! Yikes! Elliott has his mitts on because the night before he ate something he was allergic to and had hives all over and he was scratching. I don't know what the culprit was because he ate a ton of stuff but he had eaten it all before.


They usually only have bottles when I'm working so it is neat to see them holding their own bottles since I hadn't given them a bottle since they were a few months old.

No comments: