Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I have a few cell phone pictures to share. Our weekend was uneventful. Matt worked then I worked and we traded off childcare. The pictures uploaded in a random order.

Poor Elliott was ready for a nap


I've been doing a few projects in the evenings after the kids go to bed. Over the weekend I finished this growth chart. Now I just need to hang it up.


Simon, my best shopping companion.


Since Jonah no longer naps I tried to enlist his help while the babies slept. This lasted about a minute before the novelty wore off.


We were able to go on a walk Saturday. The boys got to take a spin in the wagon.




After swim lessons today I took all the boys swimming. It was a disaster. Sometimes I feel like my almost 5 year old is so much more work than the twin infants.

No comments: