Tuesday, May 7, 2013

We've been loving the nice weather and enjoying it while it lasts with at least one long walk or outing each day. Since the last post, we went to a birthday party, I stood in line for 3 1/2 hours at a See Kai Run warehouse sale and got the little boys 2 pairs of shoes each for 60% off, I picked up a shift on Sunday night and Matt started his month of nights. One night down, nineteen to go. Jonah has an ear infection but thankfully Matt wrote him a prescription for antibiotics so I didn't have to take him in to urgent care on Sunday. I need to write a 9 month post for the boys but here is a sneak peak of a how the pictures went today and also a family picture. For Mother's Day I've asked for a tripod because, although the stroller did okay, it would be nice to take more pictures of us together and not worry about the camera falling.



No comments: