Friday, May 24, 2013

When the cats away...

Jonah was at preschool so Simon and Elliott had free reign of the big boy toys. They're really looking like big boys especially in their jeans. The weather cooled down again so I'm having trouble finding clothes to keep them warm because their closet is full of summer clothes. The warm weather can come back anytime! We leave for vacation in just under 20 days but I'm avoiding thinking about it because the thought of spending a week in the car and in hotels with three kids is scary.

Tongues out for concentration

Elliott makes that face when he is really excited but I've never been able to get a picture. I have a picture of Jonah doing the same face as a baby. My friends call Elliott "Little Jonah" because they say he looks so much like him. I see a resemblance but I also see all the ways they're different.

No comments: