Sunday, June 16, 2013

Matt and I had a wonderful time at the graduation dinner. The food and the view were excellent. They spent some time talking about each one of the graduating residents and showing pictures. I was almost crying and I didn't even know them but I was thinking about next year when they'll be talking about Matt and showing pictures of our kids. They give out a few awards but Matt didn't get any this year (its been a busy year!). He got one last year but wasn't there to receive it. I'm incredibly proud of him and so happy he loves what he does.

I didn't worry about the boys one bit. One of the nurses from the NICU watched them. She brought her husband along to give her a hand. Jonah was very excited and I'm sure talked until he was hoarse. Her husband had gone to the museum of flight and gotten Jonah a little plane and little toys for the boys too. Everyone went to bed well and they just raved at how cute and good they had been. I'm sure Jonah will be asking for them to come back. I've already told them we would need them for next June because Grandma and Grandpa will be coming to the graduation dinner.

Matt is up working and I should be packing. We're leaving for vacation in just over 12 hours and I haven't packed a thing. Lots to do!

No comments: