Friday, August 23, 2013

*chirp chirp*

Sorry for the crickets but I'm finding life with three busy boys to be very time consuming. I realize I'm about a month behind in posts but will catch up at some point. I'm getting things ready for a consignment sale in September and since Jonah stopped preschool at the end of May I haven't been able to keep on top of housework which drives me batty. I will go back and blog about everything but so you're not completely deprived, here are a few pictures.

I had Jonah try on clothes for our family pictures and he wanted me to take his picture.

Hanging out in the yard. Once they figure out they can escape the pool we're done for.

Someone has little patience for learning to ride but it gets a little easier each time we practice.

Daddy came home and Jonah tells him all about his "blueprints"


No comments: