Monday, October 14, 2013

As Matt put it, we had a profitable weekend but it wasn't much fun. After I worked Friday and Saturday nights he worked Sunday night and then went directly from one hospital to another for his real job. He's going to come home and crash tonight. I started on Jonah's Halloween costume last night. I can't believe it is the middle of October already. Jonah has a field trip to a pumpkin patch on Wednesday. I'm taking him and Matt is staying home with the little boys. It worked out perfectly that he has a day off this week because he worked Columbus Day.

Simon and Elliott are busy little guys. Time must have made me forget how quickly little ones can get into things. Despite the furniture scaling he does now, Jonah was never a climber. Elliott does not stay on the ground.

Jonah is finally enjoying reading. It used to be a struggle to get him to sit down and do it but now I catch him doing it independently and he is really excited about it. I can't tell you how much I love it. While I was getting ready for work on Friday he was sitting at the table drawing and he brought me a paper and said he was writing a book about a dragon that was going to the river to eat a fish. He was very excited to tell me we wouldn't have to buy books anymore because he was going to be a writer and illustrator.











No comments: