Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I made it just in time. I have bad cell phone pictures to share but that will have to wait for another day. I feel like I have run nonstop for the past week. We all enjoyed Aunt Heather's visit and hope she enjoyed Seattle. I dropped her off at the airport around 5 this morning. The boys will be 15 months tomorrow and my plan is to wean them. I think? We're down to two nursing sessions a day and today I tried to skip the morning one but they cried and cried and I was too tired to be strong. They're still not loving cow's milk and my freezer supply is running out. Time for me to get to bed. Hopefully trick or treating wore everyone out and they sleep in. Here are some pictures Heather took of the boys while she was here. I'm sure you've seen them all over facebook. I'll share more about the costumes in another post.





No comments: