Monday, November 4, 2013

I can't sleep so I decided to post a few pictures from Halloween. I told Matt I needed a new phone because the camera is horrible (probably due to the number of times the phone has been dropped and submerged). He didn't think that was a valid reason to get a new phone. I need to do a long update soon because everyone has grown and changed so much in the last few weeks.


The only picture of all three together from Halloween.


Elliott and Simon with their owls from Aunt Ruth. I had to resort to food to get them to sit still


This boy is so funny. He has several bits that he does and makes the funniest faces.


All three playing together. It didn't last long but I have proof that it happened.


My two climbers. Simon seems content to stay on the floor.

No comments: