Monday, February 10, 2014

Last week Matt took Jonah on the annual residency ski day. They didn't ski but Jonah got to play in the snow. I stayed home and took Elliott to get his hair cut. I need to get a good picture of his hair. At first I thought it looked too much like a bob but it's grown on me. We got some snow over the weekend. Thankfully I had made it to work on Saturday before it got too bad and the roads were fine in the morning. I dropped off clothes and toys at a consignment sale on Friday and most of the stuff sold. Matt has been doing a couple lectures for medical students which he loves. We got word over the weekend that he was a match in the bone marrow registry he had signed up for a few months ago. The chance that he would match is 1% but he has to have more blood work done to check for further compatibility and they said most of the time due to the results of those tests or changes in the patient's needs the donation is not done. It would mean flying to a hospital that does them for a couple of days but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it. Jonah was very excited about the Seahawks going to the Superbowl and winning. Matt wanted to take the boys to the parade but it was 30 degrees that day and I knew it would be a long day so we stayed home. I think they said there were around 500,000 people there and traffic was horrible so I'm glad we were at home nice and warm. Simon and Elliott now spend a lot of there time trying to open doors. Elliott is tall enough to reach the handles on his own but Simon usually relies on a chair, toy or the wipes box. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.










No comments: