Friday, May 9, 2014

Easter Pictures

We've made wonderful progress this week getting the house packed. My hope is to only leave enough that we have to spend a few hours the day before we move to pack the remaining items. We move in just 6 weeks! The house is still not listed for sale due to having to order new cabinet doors which won't be in for at least 2 weeks. That's a long story I'll save for when they're in and that headache is over. I was looking through pictures to gather some for Matt's graduation and looking back I can't believe how time has flown by these last few years (also my husband is very handsome). I'm glad I took a lot of pictures of the twins because we were in survival mode and its all a little fuzzy. Here are some pictures of the trio from Easter. You can really see Simon's personality in them.













No comments: