Saturday, August 2, 2014

A month?!

I can't believe it has been a month since I've posted and we've moved to Cincinnati. We've had one trip to Illinois, a week of zoo camp, 2 radiology bbqs, and three birthdays. Unpacking is going slow because I haven't been doing it. A couple of days ago I finally unpacked all my craft and sewing supplies and shoved them in cabinets. It doesn't sound like much but it was probably 7 or 8 boxes. We have 4 large boxes in the living room containing things from our old hall closet. Being as this house is nearly 100 years old it lacks closet space and I'm not sure where things will go. I have much more to write but seeing as I'm on my phone I'll end with pictures. Matt's new laptop had to be sent to the manufacturer to have the battery replaced but it should be on its way back now. Look for a special post in the next week.

1 comment:

Megan Plönk said...

Thanks for these pictures, Kim! As always, they bring me so much joy!! I miss you all so very very much. I love you and always keep you in my thoughts and prayers.