Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First day of kindergarten

Jonah started school at the end of August and this week is his first week where he goes all day. He is loving school and I feel like we made the right choice. His teacher couldn't be more perfect for him and I love that he has art, music, foreign language and computers. I took a few pictures very quickly on the first day and attempted a couple with all the boys.



We got our first fundraising packet from school today. If you were thinking about renewing or getting a new magazine subscription follow this link and the school gets 40% of profits for computer upgrades and field trips.

https://www.apmags.com/store/landing/3/4d8e67ec-19da-47e7-a111-b4ca7ffed04d

Also, I have an order form for scrips so if you wanted to buy a gift card with a portion of the cost going to the school I can hook you up.

No comments: