Friday, September 4, 2015

First trip to the beach in Texas

The last 2 months have just flown by but at the same time we also feel like we've been here forever. We had a week and half to unpack the house when we arrived before we started work. Since then I have been working 4 or 5 days every week and Matt has been working 5 days a week. Going from being home everyday with the kids to being gone 14 hours a day was very hard. I loved my new job and it was very exciting and fulfilling but arranging childcare was stressful and the kids were spending more time with the nanny than either of us. I found a part time nights position that I started 2 weeks ago but have been doing orientation full time until this week. I don't like working nights and weekends but it means I get to be home with the kids more.

That's a quick update. I am going to try to get caught up on the last 2 months. Here are some pictures from our first trip to the beach. We're about 45 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico. The boys loved it especially Jonah. We haven't had a chance to get back since that day but hope to soon.





No comments: